At Applied Utility Auditors, we periodically consult with the clients as needed to address various communications needs acting as their off-premise communications/ utility department.
Kyocera Document Solutions is a renowned global provider of innovative document management solutions. With a strong focus on empowering businesses to optimize their productivity while minimizing their environmental impact, Kyocera has established itself as a leader in the industry.
For decades, Kyocera has been at the forefront of developing cutting-edge technologies that streamline document workflows, enhance collaboration, and drive operational efficiency. Their comprehensive range of products and services caters to the diverse needs of businesses, ranging from small enterprises to large corporations.
- Kyocera, a client for over 16 years, we began a 2010 project involving securing a $72,000.00 refund from AT&T for overcharges at the CA. branch office and reducing the monthly bill at that office by $2,800.00 per month.
- In 2006 and 2009, we reviewed the AT&T contracts at six offices/plants in the US. We negotiated a new 3 yr. contract with AT&T which reduced their $25,000.00+ monthly bills by $11,000.00.
- AT&T continued as the carrier for their voice needs This agreement ended in 2012, and as of 5-2012, Kyocera has moved several offices and will continue to move the balance of their 40+ office in the USA to a hosted provider we helped them select.
- In Texas, we selected a third-party electric supplier, which reduced their 20k plus monthly bill by almost 4k.
- At their Fairfield headquarters, we determined that their electric utility PSE&G had not provided the correct tariff for their electric bills. We applied for and received a credit of over $25,000 and a monthly reduction of $1200.00k. They are currently saving $15,000- $20,000 per year. All this work was performed on a contingency basis or was paid through agency relationships. Our client was not out of pocket.
- In 2013 we were hired to consult with Kyocera to determine how to improve their telecom system at their New Jersey U.S. headquarters and the 25+ offices throughout the U.S. This resulted in 6 months of vendor meetings and determining which of six vendors would be best suited to provide this solution. Kyocera selected Evolveip to provide Cloud-Based telecom for their offices across the USA.